Tuesday, November 20, 2012

regression...

Its 7 weeks today. Just got back from a week trip to Chatt that was unfortunately sendless. The first few days my hand felt okay, but progressively got more and more sore from days on days.. Not happy about it. The 5th day of the trip I was in too much pain and had to stop climbing. Granted, the easiest thing I got on was a v7, i'm not exactly being patient. All the ligaments that are still connected are under alot of extra strain.. They better just deal with it and catch up because I don't have time for this shit! However, after only a few days rest I can feel the strength returning, and I know it will be better soon. Thats the worst part about these kind of injuries; they get worse before they get better. Its hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you can't tell if you're getting closer or further away. I'm taking another trip down south this weekend, should be more fruitful.

No comments:

Post a Comment